Innovative & Internationally-minded Strategic Project Manager | Astrocytia, Aarhus
Are you an experienced Project Manager interested in a diverse and influential position? Are you qualified to advise leaders and stakeholders in global enterprises on how to improve and implement changes in their businesses? Do you have a sound understanding of how Master Data can contribute to business improvement and best practice? Then come join us!
The job as Strategic Project Manager
For our office in Aarhus we are looking for a Strategic Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for driving and implementing strategic projects. In collaboration with stakeholders and management you will define and help implement best practices for digitalisation strategies based on analyses of their organisation. Our services mainly target large-scale enterprises with differing needs: some clients already harvest their data; others are about to introduce Master Data Management into their organization. Projects vary from six months to two years depending on the scope.
Customer experience for Astrocytia is key and we focus on being innovative, professional, and show empathy and respect in everything that we do both internally and with the clients.
Your assignments include:
- Overall planning and management of large-scale strategic projects
- Change management and best practice implementation
- Communication with the clients’ top management and key stakeholders
- Coordination and planning with internal technical and business consultants
- Establishing customer relations and ensuring excellent customer experience
- Participation in presales activities
- Continuously develop our internal processes, methodology and value proposition
- Staying updated on market trends and developments
- We expect you to have a minimum of 5 years of experience with managing large-scale strategic projects.
- In order to be successful in the job, it is imperative that you have a solid understanding of how IT and optimized processes can lead to innovation and business.
- It is a clear advantage if you have experience from a large organisation and thus understand the challenges our clients face.
- Your educational background is of less importance, but we prefer a sound theoretical and practical skill set in project management, business development, consultancy or similar.
- We work with Office 365 and we expect you to know your way Teams and PowerPoint in particular.
- High proficiency in English in both writing and speech is required.
As a person, you thrive in building relations with both clients and colleagues and you have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong personal drive.
You are motivated by working agile and iteratively – structure, models and tools are for you something you refine during your work seeking creative and innovation solutions and best practice.
- A challenging and exciting position in a growing organisation with an innovative mindset.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development - helping improve some of the worlds’ major companies’ businesses and people.
- A salary that matches your experience and qualifications incl. Pension & Health insurance.
Send us your cover letter and CV (in Danish or English) as soon as possible and no later than Friday January 15th 2021.
For further information feel free to contact Head of HR & Process Innovation Helle Mejer at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.