Innovative & Internationally-minded Marketing Manager | Astrocytia, Aarhus
Are you an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager who loves to tell stories and always have a keen eye for visuals? Do you thrive with implementing strategic communication plans in different sectors like fashion & lifestyle, Healthcare & Pharma, Manufacturing and Retail with large-scale clients? Then come join us!
Astrocytia | Dedicated to business innovation
Astrocytia comes from the name Astrocyte. A star-shaped cell in the brain and backbone which is in contact with multiple parts of the body and provides vital communication throughout the organism. This is how we see ourselves in relation to people and organisations: a world of astrocytes that creates the optimal framework for both organisations and people to thrive in. We are a strategic partner and help guide people and organisations to optimise processes and systems. We provide best practice implementation of Master Data, PIM and DAM. Astrocytia is based in Aarhus and Copenhagen, Denmark, and have a global footprint with a wide-ranging client base and more than 100 years of global consulting expertise across the team.
The role of our Marketing Manager
As Astrocytia’ Marketing Manager you will deliver on 2 main areas:
- You will further develop the Astrocytia DNA through story telling: You develop the Marketing strategy and are in charge of the execution: developing content for various platforms, execute marketing campaigns, and refine our marketing automation – always with our strategy and values in mind.
- The role presents a unique opportunity for customer engagement, as you are expected to form and execute Astrocytia’s communication activities through our customer projects. You will take part in projects around Europe and help execute business strategies and change communication in our projects.
Customer experience for Astrocytia is key, and we focus on being innovative, professional, and show empathy and respect in everything that we do both internally and with the clients.
Your assignments include:
- Astrocytia DNA
- Responsible for our Marketing Strategy and execution incl. creative marketing and brand campaigns that support Astrocytia’ Strategy for 2021-2025 and provide measurable results
- Continuous development of internal communication and knowledge sharing via Teams
- Weekly ongoing reporting with a focus on performance
- Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish. With close collaboration with our technical specialists and business consultants across Europe and ensure the most optimal internal processes
- Development and delivery of content for SoMe, blogs, webinars, newsletters and campaigns.
- Marketing automation, sales funnel management and CRM primarily in HubSpot
- Coordination with partners, customers and staff around video production, graphics and animation
- Planning and execution of various types of events
- PR strategy and execution, interviews with customers and case studies
- Change Management & Communication Plans
- Develop and implement communication plans together with our customers
- Establishing customer relations and ensuring excellent customer experience
- Continuously develop our internal processes, methodology and value proposition
- Staying updated on market trends and developments
You will primarily be working at our HQ in Aarhus. However, there will be a limited number of travel days during the year to our office in Copenhagen and to customers, events, etc.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Your educational background is of less importance, but we prefer a sound theoretical and practical skill set in communication, journalism, marketing, change management or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to details
- Experience with HubSpot or a similar Marketing Automation Platform
- It is a clear advantage if you have experience from a global organisation, and thus understand the challenges our clients face
- Have a solid understanding of how IT can lead to innovation and business
- You are visual by nature – and have the ability to transform a complex setting into simple images. You are no stranger with a Camera
- We work with Office 365 and we expect you to know your way around InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You excel in PowerPoint and create fantastic presentations
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
- Proficiency in English in both writing and speech is required.
As a person, you thrive in building relations with both clients and colleagues and you have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong personal drive.
You are motivated by working agile and iteratively – structure, models and tools are for you something you refine during your work seeking creative and innovation solutions and best practice.
- A challenging and exciting position in a growing organisation with an innovative mindset
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development - helping improve some of the worlds’ major companies’ businesses and people
- A salary that matches your experience and qualifications incl. Pension & Health insurance
Send us your cover letter and CV (in Danish or English) as soon as possible and no later than Friday January 15th 2021.
Head of HR & Process Innovation Helle Mejer email@example.com is happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.